Project cargoes & heavy lifts transport solutions in Romania and Bulgaria , remains our core activity, being focused on industries like:
* Oil & Gas;
* Power Generation;
* Mining projects;
* Infrastructure projects.
Project cargoes & heavy lifts transport solutions are managed by a team which handle client’s specific requirements and also:
* performing feasibility and transport engineering studies for projects & heavy-lifts, over-dimensional and/or critical issues of the project;
* performing route surveys to ensure the best concepts for the projects & heavy lifts as they relate to cost, performance and safety implementation;
* performing risks evaluation to ensure that all factors are considered and potential risks are clear identified;
* developing and presentation a drawing chart showing steps and workflow;
* supervising all operations during project development;
* performing review and checking all operations and taking corrective actions if necessary;
* issuing a project survey report to customer identifying there all operations performed.
We offer to our customers full logistics & transport solutions for project cargoes & heavylifts, from initial planning and budgetary phase to the final delivery and facility start up.
The company is certified by for freight forwarding & ship agency activities, according to the following standards:
SRAC_ISO 9001_2015 * ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System;
SRAC_ISO 14001_2015 * ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management system;
SRAC_ISO 45001_2018 * ISO 45001:2018- Occupational Health and Safety Management System;
SRAC_ISO 27001_2018 * ISO 27001:2013 – Information Security Management System
Our company is member in several project cargo networks ….
Global Project Logistics Network
If you are looking for a competitive offer to carry your projects , heavy lifts equipment do not hesitate to contact us on [email protected]
Project cargo, also known as project forwarding or project logistics, is the transportation of large, complex, or high-value pieces of equipment, including break bulk shipments, that can move by land, sea, or air. This process involves single or multiple shipments with the help of cranes, trucks, rail, planes, and ships. Furthermore, project cargo tends to have a specific time-frame or specified delivery date that makes these shipments some of the most complex and detailed projects in the entire logistics industry.
Pre-arranging is significant
Each fruitful freight project starts with a coordinated and itemized plan. Making sufficient opportunity to sort out and plan everything about this interaction can save transporters a lot of time and cash, while likewise decreasing the danger of surprising occasions.
Work on an alternate course of action
There is consistently a possibility that erratic or unexpected occasions can affect the pre-arranged technique. Think about each other option and have a reinforcement plan if something turns out badly. Ensuring you have a proper emergency course of action set up can assist with guaranteeing a good outcome with all conveyances.
When all plans are set up, it’s an ideal opportunity to start shipping the item. Each nation has various conventions with regards to customs consistence, paper work, obligations, exceptions, approvals, and different regulations that should be followed. A project cargo manager can help firms with every one of the administrative and planning measure, just as giving bits of knowledge into the shipment configuration, bundling, steering choices, and fitting decisions for definite conveyance.
Work on steady improvement
Project cargo and heavy lifts transportation consistently has space for development. Following and investigating the aftereffects of completed activities will prompt further enhancements for future shipments.
Why pick Lion Shipping for project cargo and break-bulk shipments in Romania ?
1) We have over 20 years of project cargo expertise;
2) We can offer market competitive rates;
3) We have a very good network of people, locations, and resources;
4) Cargo visibility and responsiveness to potential operational issues;
5) Good technology and management tools.