Freight Forwarding in Romania
Our freight forwarding services and cargo agency in Romania consist in:
* sea freight for bulk, breakbulk/generals, containers (FCL/LCL), airfreight shipments;
* road transport for normal, oversized, heavy-lifts cargoes;
* rail transport for containers, breakbulk cargoes;
* river transport on Danube-Rhine-Main by barges;
* stuffing, warehousing of cargoes ;
* loading, discharging, warehousing of bulk cargoes, breakbulk, heavylifts, projects, industrial equipment;
* lashing, unlashing, cargo survey and inspections;
* cargo customs formalities.
* cargo agency, general freight forwarding services for containers, bulk shipments;
* cargo insurance for multimodal transports;
* cargo survey, supercargo or port captain assistance for ships during loading and discharging in Romania;
* preparation of documentation for import and export formalities;
* payment of duties/taxes to custom on behalf of our customers;
* consolidation and deconsolidation of cargoes at Constanta Port;
* warehousing, handling of different types of cargoes;
* coordination with the customers in respect of special requirements in respect of transport.
Lion Shipping & Chartering is insured for freight liabilities by Amlin Insurance Netherlands up to 1,500,000 eur.
Lion Shipping & Chartering is a member of FIATA (https://fiata.org) and several international forwarding networks which gave us the advantage to cover any part or place in the world for pick-up and delivery of cargoes.
Our goal is to offer logistic products at a competitive price, reliable and of high quality.
Our company is member of the following freight networks:
More info about our membership you may find on the following link https://www.ls-chartering.ro/membership/
If you are looking for freight forwarding services in Romania, do not hesitate to contact us on [email protected], phone +40 241 616 594, mobile +40 722 367 614.